Monday, January 26, 2009

Holes Questions 2

If you knew you were going to die soon, what important things would you tell people in your life?

I would tell my Best Friends that they are really special. I would also tell my mom, that I am sorry if I was bad on behavior or actions, and also that she helped and was with me when I was feeling good or bad. I would tell my grandparents, that they are really special, and that they are really cool. another thing I would tell my mom is that she is very cool. I would tell my aunt Graciela, that she was really helpful with my math, and that she is also very cool. To my uncle Antonio, that he also was really helpful with my math, and that he had a lot of patience with me. My aunt Carmen, that she was a real teacher in or out of the classroom, she taught me to dance Flamenco. And to finish my aunt Elena, that she has been a very helpful person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment